- Part Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Picks up and delivers parts and supplies to Maintenance Department staff;
• Assists with cleaning, organizing, and maintaining maintenance shop;
• Assist City's Fleet program by conducting minor repairs;
• Assist the Mechanic and Senior Mechanic at the maintenance garage with monthly services on city equipment; and
• Assist with mowing and trimming outside shop area
Must be 18 years old in order to drive City vehicle or drive own vehicle on the City's behalf.
Valid Texas Class C driver's license. Must show proof of continuing student status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!